Good as Bioderma? - L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Sunday 20 October 2013

Hi everyone!
Water makeup removers? Yes. They are totally in right now! As all of you must know Bioderma is basically the ''main'' and ''the one that started'' this whole water solution makeup remover. I love Bioderma. I've repurchased it many times and it's my go to makeup remover! 

Other brands have started selling these makeup removers such a clique and L'oreal. But are they as good? 


I've been trying out the L'oreal Paris skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution since my bioderma ran out. And i can say it does work but not as good. 

Pros:
-Takes makeup off easily. 
-Takes eye makeup amazingly off! 
-Makes your skin soft and feels refreshing 

Cons:
-Need at least 2-5 cotton wool pads of the solution to completely take of makeup  
-Stings your eyes if you get to much in
-Hate the bottle. Goes everywhere if not poured the right way

This retails at £4.99 and I would defiantly recommend for you to try out since Bioderma is kinda hard to get hold of in the UK. 

Let me know in the comments if you have tried Bioderma or L'oreal and if you like them! 

-Anna oxox

No comments

Post a Comment