First MAC Pallet! - New Shades - Naked Lunch & Sketch

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hi everyone! 
Sorry I haven't posted in a week, i've been super busy with college work! 
Anyway last sunday I bought some new MAC eyeshadows to complete my MAC pallet! 



I bought ''Naked Lunch'' & ''Sketch'' 


Naked Lunch - Frost Finish 


Sketch - Matte Finish


I love these eyeshadows. ''Naked Lunch'' is such a nice, frosty finish than gives you the most beautiful highlighter in the corner of your eye and on the brow bone. 
''Sketch'' goes nicely with my green eyes! Makes the pop! Its a nice matte for me to blend in the outer corner of my eyes. 

What other colours should I get? Comment down below! Would love to see your suggestions. 

-Anna xoxo

4 comments

  1. Good choices i love naked lunch and i have been eyeing up sketch for a while . You just reminded me that I need it thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mac femmi-fi is really good for inner corners of eyes :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete