Bonjour Paris!

Saturday 28 December 2013

Hi everyone! Hope you had a very nice christmas! A week before christmas me and my mother decided to go for a little trip to Paris for the weekend. 3 nights stay before christmas? Ideal! I have to say it was one of the best decision of our life because christmas time for us means stress! So it was nice to have a relaxing time before the stress kicks in. 







I even went to Disneyland because how could you not go to Disneyland right before christmas?! It was so so magical! I would LOVE to go back there next christmas and stay for more than one day because it was an experience to live! 


As you can see me in the picture, it was bloody cold!! 






I think it might be an annual thing to go on a weekend trip before christmas from now on ;)

Do you stay or go away for christmas? Let me know in the comments! 
-Anna oxox


2 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa!
      I just followed you on bloglovin and love your blog :)
      - Anna oxox

      Delete