Christmas/Winter Wish List 2013!

Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello everyone! Here's my christmas/winter wish list of 2013! These are my number 1 top things that I want to have before 2013 ends. So hopefully with the christmas coming up and my savings that i've been saving up hopefully I can get these things! 


Mac - All That Glitters. Heard amazing things about this eyeshadow and plus I don't have any mac eyeshadows so this will be a great first mac eyeshadow! 

Michael Kors Wallet - I've had my eye on this for a long time! I think everybody should get a good nice wallet sometime in their lifetime! 

Michael Kors Bag - I haven't decided what Michael Kors bag I really want, but I've decided that I want a good long lasting bag that I will use for college! 

Tarten Scarf - EVERYBODY WANTS A TARTEN SCARF FOR WINTER RIGHT?! Yup and i'm one of them! 

-Anna oxox

No comments

Post a Comment