Shellac - Gel Polish

Friday 19 September 2014

Hi everyone! 
Have you ever tried gel polish before? If not then you totally should! 
I've had my few shares of getting gel nails before and the only gels i've had are the brand ''Shellac'' There's a lot more different brands out there but the 2 most popular are ''Shellac'' and ''Gelish'' 



Here I am wearing Shellac's ''Decadence'' and ''Locket Love'' on my ring finger. 

Gel polish are a UV polishes that gives you glossy shine and will last with out chipping for 14 days. 

I haven't had a set where the don't chip for 14 days, but when I say that they only chip a little bit and that's by me being clumsy and knocking my nails with things. But I do think if your careful they will last that much! 

The only downside with these are that they dehydrate the nail and uses UV lights. But I think it's worth it haha. 

Have you tried gel polishes before? Let me know in the comments! Also have you ever tried the ''Gelish'' brand before? I think they have nicer colours than ''Shellac'' 

-Anna xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment