First Mac Palette - NEW Shades - Cranberry & Satin Taupe

Monday 29 June 2015

Hi everyone! 

So I'm back and this is my first proper post since being back and it's starts with a good one! 
I've had my MAC palette for over a year now and still haven't finished it, so I thought with my voucher I got for my birthday I bought 2 new shades. 




MAC Cranberry and Satin Taupe both very popular eyeshadows. I got Cranberry after using my Charlotte Tilbury ''Dolce Vita'' eyeshadow quad. It has this berry/burgundy shade in it and it went so well with my green eyes I thought that Cranberry would be good for me. 

And of course, Satin Taupe one of the most popular Mac shadow you can get. I don't know why I haven't bought this before?! It's such a lovely colour that goes with every skin shade and eye colour. 




Cranberry is a frost finish with pink/brown undertones. It blends easily and can be used as a everyday look or a smokey eye. Goes fabulous with green eyes. 

Satin Taupe is a frost finish and has a slight purple undertone to it. This is a universal shade as it can be worn on it's own or a dramatic smokey eye. 





Overall I am very pleased with these eye shadows. What do you think about them? And what other mac eyeshadow would you recommend? Let me know in the comments below! 

Until next time 
-Anna xoxo 


No comments

Post a Comment