Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit in Fair | Review

Thursday 8 October 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills has been one of the most talked about makeup brand in the last 2 years. Starting with their popular Brow Wiz that supermodel Cara Delevingne talked and raved about to get her infamous brows in shape, soon enough everybody has something from ABH. 

In 2014 ABH bought out a cream and powder contour kits in Light, Medium and Dark. Both was a hit, with the cream contour kit becoming a ''must-see-youtube-tutorial-on-how-to-get-the-kim k- contour-look'' 

I really wanted the cream contour kit. I bought the powder kit in light and its great! Highly recommend! But something about a cream kit make me want to take my contour to the next level. 
When I heard ABH was bringing out a fair contour kit I was excited! The light kit just seemed to dark for my fair skin. 

I got my kit from Cult Beauty, great place to buy ABH. When the product arrived I couldn't wait to start to try it out. 




The shades are from L-R
Soft Light a little bit yellow toned highlight 
Luster a sheer, shimmery, luminous shade 
Fair a neutral highlight shade 

Fawn a grey toned contour shade 
Shadow a more warmer toned contour shade 
Minx a deep neutral toned contour shade

My favourites are Fair and Fawn for day time and Minx for a night time contour look. Fawn is the perfect colour for fair skin, its grey toned so it isn't to pink, yellow or orange. It's great to create the false shadow. I do think the highlight shades are still a bit dark for fair skin so I use the shade Fair on my face and then top it off with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly. 
Luster is odd. Do I like it or not? I don't know, for now i'll stick with my powder shimmer highlight shades. 

But overall I really recommend this to any fair skinned people out there! Its fabulous! But it did damage but bank at £39 for some cream contour...ouch! Any dupes there?! Let me know in the comment below! 

Available at Cult Beauty at £39

Until next time, 
Anna xoxo



No comments

Post a Comment