L'oreal Paris - Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara - REVIEW

Monday 13 January 2014

Hi everyone! 
I spotted this new mascara the other day and decided to try it out. 



I'm a huge L'oreal paris' mascara fan so i was expecting high hopes on this. 

What L'oreal says - 
''Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara creates bold volume with L’oreal Paris’ first 360° flexible cone shaped brush that amplifies upper lashes and reveals lower lashes.''

What I say - 
It's ok. Not the best. I find that the flexible cone doesn't grab the lashes well. It did give volume but it separated the lashes which I hate. However it gives your bottom lashes the best length and looks beautiful! It also doesn't smudge at the end of the day which is also a plus.  
Maybe i'll let it dry out a bit and try again next time but for now it wasn't working for me. 

What's your best mascara? Let me know in the comments! 

-Anna oxox

No comments

Post a Comment