My First MAC Pallet!

Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year everyone!!! 
Hope you all are doing good and are having a great start to 2014! 
Throughout 2013 I really wanted some mac eyeshadows but never got round to buying them because ugh money haha. But obviously for christmas I got money and vouchers etc and so I went to buy some mac eyeshadows to start off my pallet! 






Left - Right

All That Glitters - Shimmer 
Cork - Matte 
Vanilla - Matte 

I decided to keep it safe and choose neutrals colours. So far i'm loving them! Can't wait to buy more and complete my 15'' pallet! 

- Anna oxox

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! You cant go wrong with neutrals colours :D Cant wait to read more blog posts from you :) p.s love your blog!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete