YVES SAINT LAURENT - Manifesto eau de perfume

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hi everyone! 
I bought this perfume for a bit of a change since I haven't bought a new perfume in forever! I spotted this by youtubers (beautybaby44 & gigi gorgeous) raving about it. 



''The Manifesto fragrance opens with a bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity.''

Honestly i'm rubbish with telling what's in a perfume so i'm not going to bother on describing the smell of it but it's one of them perfumes that changes the smell when you wear it. Which is a plus since I wasn't sold on the smell the first time but now it's so so good! It's also long lasting and stays on you throughout the day.
And OMG how beautiful is the bottle?! I love it!! 

-Anna oxox

No comments

Post a Comment