Autumn Wish list

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Autumn is upon us and my favourite season! I love everything about autumn from the warm, cozy evenings to the dark nights, colourful leaves, cold weather, open fire, warm clothing and how can I forget the scented candles!!  
So here's my autumn wish list of 2014. 

1, Laura Mercier smooth finish flawless foundation. This is a new foundation from Laura Mercier. ''A long-wear, oil free foundation that magically blurs the line between skin and makeup'' I've seen a review from ''ItsJudyTime'' on youtube about this foundation and it looks amazing! - It is already out in the US and Canada so hopefully it won't be long until the UK gets their hands on it!

2, A camel coat. Yes. I want a coat that it the colour of if you live on a farm with cows...you know what that colour is. I find it very hard to find a good camel colour coat because of that situation. Coming from living on a farm, in a farm village and town. But this coat from Bershka  looks decant...I think. Hopefully it will be! haha.

3, This is a skirt from missguided. I have been eyeing up these type of skirts for a while now. I think it will look great with black tights. heeled boots, white shirt and that camel coat. So autumn.   

4, And the last. The Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallet. I know it's been months and I STILL haven't got it. I don't know why. I don't live near any shops that sell it so I guess I have just managed to avoid it. But I need to buy it before this year ends. Plus there's a Naked Basics 2 by Urban Decay coming out soon and I will certainly buy that when it comes out! 

Do you have anything you wish to buy this Autumn? Let me know in the comments below! 

-Annaxoxo

No comments

Post a Comment