CHANEL - Rouge Coco Shine

Friday 29 August 2014

I have bad news...My camera is broken! Forgive me for the awful iphone pictures I will be posting until my camera is fixed.

Anyway today I'm blogging about one of my favorite lipsticks. The Chanel rouge coco shine hydrating sheer lipshine.
Although I only have 2 they are the best lipstick I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of lipsticks!




The shades I have are L-R - ''Boy'' and ''Chance'' which is no discontinued. And I can't believe it because it's my favorite lipstick of all time! 

They are not pigmented but sheer. They also give you an amazing shine to the lips and its very moisturising to wear. 
The only bad thing about them is that they don't last on the lips at all. But that doesn't really bother me as I love the smell of these so I just love reapplying them. 


As you can see from the picture above, they are very glossy and sheer. ''boy'' is such a nice nude everyday colour and ''chance'' is a beautiful pink colour that really goes well with my pale skin.

Whats your favourite lipstick? Let me know in the comments below!

-Annaxoxo

No comments

Post a Comment