SUMMER IN THE CITY 2014 - Through my iPhone

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Hi everyone! 
I just got back from my trip to London and Summer in the City 2014!! 
If you don't know what summer in the city is it's a youtube event like Vidcon or Playlist live. It's a chance to meet your favorite youtubers and other things like watching performances, learning about the community of youtube etc. 

I went last year for the very first time and had such a blast there that I knew I would defiantly come back! And 2014 did not disappoint! I met some of my fave youtubers and just had an amazing experience there. 

I went for the whole weekend with my friend Leanne. Unfortunately we didn't get to meet some of the youtubers that did meet and greets like Zoella, Dan and Phil, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg etc ''the big youtubers'' but we still had a great time! 

Here are a few snaps I got at sitc from my iPhone, Enjoy!









Me and my friend Leanne after arriving in London!



















                                                                                                     
 




          











































Can you name some of these youtubers I met? Have you ever been to sitc? Let me know if the comments!! 

-Anna xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment