Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer - Review

Sunday 1 September 2013

Hi everyone!
I bought Benefit's Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer a couple of weeks ago so I thought I might review it!


I bought this just simple of it's ''15 hour stay'' because who doesn't want their makeup staying for 15 hours?! But I was disappointed with it. Which is odd since I LOVE their ''that gal'' primer. 



The packaging was nice. I don't really have nothing to stay about it really. The box looked fabulous! Anyway...



What Benefit says about the primer: 
'''Flawless works overtime! Our instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear and a natural-looking finish. Go longer.''


The stick is a flesh toned but comes out invisible. For me I was a bit unsure on this because of bacteria. You apply the primer on your face like a glue stick. You ''glide it directly onto skin then immediately apply foundation and blend together.'' For me this felt exactly like a glue stick but less sticky. It was alright, it also felt wet. 
I then applied foundation. I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid and Nars Sheer Glow. Let me tell you, it did NOT last for 15 hours let alone 8. I have combination skin, more on the dry side than oily and this primer made my skin look oily! I never had oily skin so with all the dewy and products for dry skin I was hopeless. It ''melted'' my foundation and made it transfer to everything! A lot of people like this so maybe this product is toward the oily type rather than dry. 

Have you tired this primer? Let me know in the comments! Hope this review helped you on deciding buying this or not :) 

-Anna oxox

http://www.bloglovin.com/annalaeee

1 comment

  1. great review! The packaging is soo cute it sort of reminds me of the topshop makeup, lots of brands do that thing where they state it lasts so many hours and its actually half that ...annoying. x

    ReplyDelete