Elf Studio Matte Lip Colour in Rich Red - Review!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hi guys! 
I was on the elf website the other week to buy the powder brush that everyone has been raving about! (Turns out it is AMAZING!) And as I was on the website I decided to buy a few more things. One of the things I bought is the Studio Matte Lip Colour. The reason being buying this is because I needed a red lip liner for winter. And since I never have tried this before and it was kinda cheap - £3.75, I might as well buy it!




Now I wasn't expecting it to be what it is...







As you can see it's sort of like a pencil. But when I swatches it first it had no colour coming off it whats so ever. 


 The colour does not match on what is supposed to be. When I put in on my lips it turned even more pink rather than red! I wasn't impressed at all. 

It does gives you a moisturising feeling and feels lightweight on your lips. But it wasn't matte! It looked mildly glossy. Overall I would not recommend it. It didn't impress me at all. I was very disappointed with it. 

I would give it 6/10 it was okay if you like a pink toned lip colour, moisturising and kinda cheap. 
But no I will not buy any other Lip Colour. 

-Anna oxox

No comments

Post a Comment