Review - Cover FX Cream Foundation - in N0

Friday 6 September 2013

Hi everyone! 
I needed a new foundation since it's basically winter here in the UK and all of my currant foundation are a little bit dark for me, so I decided to make some research on this foundation. 

Cover FX Cream Foundation in N0. 




 What they say about this foundation - 

  • ''An antioxidant-rich, 2-in-1 concealer and foundation offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection with medium to full, buildable coverage.   
  • This foundation provides an all-day radiant finish that nourishes and protects with anti-aging benefits. The buildable formula can provide medium to full coverage and offers SPF 30, full UV protection, and all-day wear.
  • Provides optimum coverage of skin imperfections such as acne, redness, under eye circles, uneven skin tones, post-surgical bruising, vitiligo, and tattoos and protection from wind, sun and pollution.
  • This clinically tested product does not contain the Inflammatory Five: gluten, mineral oil, fragrance, parabens or talc.''


What I saw about this foundation - 
Great but not good. Not worth the hype of what it says. Yes it does cover up good! I used the beauty blender to use it and can easily get full coverage! 
But it is NOT all-day wear. I have combination skin, normal and dry. But this foundation made me so shiny! It came off easily, enhances my pores and made my dry skin very noticeable. 




 It came with a sponge which is pretty pointless for me. The shade N0 was very light. To light for me at this point but will probably be a perfect match in 2 months time. If you have celtic or irish skin then this will be perfect! Choose the 3 first shades and you will guarantee a perfect colour! It aslo has a lot of shades to choose from. They have Pink undertones (P), Neutral undertones (N) and Golden undertones (G)





Here is half of my face without any foundations. As you can see i have acne scarring. It doesn't show up well on camera but it's defiantly worse in real life! 

As you can see this foundation covers well! I applied it with a beauty blender. And the shade is a little bit lighter than my actual skin tone. WOW! 

Overall I would give it 5/10.
Good coverage.
Good shades.
Satin finish. 

But:
Makes me shiny after 5 hours. 
Not long lasting.
Cling on dry patches. 
Enhances pores. 
Comes off easily. 

-Anna oxox

2 comments

  1. love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://beautyaboveandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/september-daily-blog-day-9-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete