Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum

Sunday 22 September 2013

Hi everyone!
I needed a new perfume for A/W this year because that's how I buy my perfumes. By perfumes with the seasons. Anyway i'm sure that you might of seen Giorgio Armani ''Si'' perfume advert (if you live in the UK that is) resonantly on out TV's and instantly I took a liking to it. 



I really like the name ''Si'' it's simple but yet effective! Maybe a french brand should do a perfume called ''Oui'' haha. 



According to ''the perfume shop'' it's heart notes are - Rose, Neroli Absolute and Egyptian Jasmine Absolute. 
Top notes - Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil and Liquer de Cassis.
Base notes - Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox and Vanille Absolute.

It's a different sent to what other perfumes I have smelt before. It's got it fruity smell but also woody. You get this toned down fruity smell that is perfect for A/W. 

It's also kinda musky, like Thierry Mugler ''Alien'' perfume and Jimmy Choo original perfume. They have the musky notes in them. 
I would also say it's more of a night time perfume but can easily get away with in the day like what I use it for! 

It price range is 30ml - 100ml £43.00 - £84.00 

I really like this perfume and I would defiantly advise you to get a sample of this if you want a new perfume for the winter! :)

-Anna oxox

No comments

Post a Comment