A Must Have Pallet for Blondes!

Friday 24 October 2014

Hello everyone! 
Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet. What more can I say? I'm sure you've heard about the beautiful Urban Decay Naked Palette, if not then they are these awesome palettes (Naked, Naked 2 and Naked 3) that you should defiantly own! They usually come with matte, satin and shimmery eyeshadows. 

I have the Naked 2 palette and it's my go to eyeshadow palette! Everyday I usually go for the eyeshadows that's in it. It's just great! So when Urban Decay got their Naked 3 for us. I knew I would buy it for sure! I am a bit late with buying it a year after it got released out. But I just had to right about it on my blog! 


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is a rose gold based eyeshadows with 12 new eyeshadows. 




If you have blonde hair then this palette is for you! It complements your hair/skin so good! Something about the colours in this palette goes so well with blondes. 10/10! The only downside of this palette is the price, It's £37 in selective stores, Very expensive but totally worth it! If you want more in depth review of this palette, just google it! There are about 50000 reviews about it haha!

Have you tried Urban Decay Naked Palettes? What's your favourite? Let me know if the comments below! 

-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment