Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Foundation - Review

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hi everyone! 
I've been watching the beauty blogging/vlogging world for about 4 years and it always makes me acknowledge beauty products that is supposedly to be ''holy grail'' ''best product ever!'' ''a must buy!'' and usually i'll look into them products so I wont be disappointed. 

One of the most raved foundation in the beauty world was Diorskin Forever Foundation. I've never tried any Dior makeup before so I was looking forward to see what this foundation was in store for me. 


 It claims to be a semi-matte thats long lasting on the skin. Also gives you a airbrush complexion.  


Now let me start on how this foundation wasn't for me at all! 
1, It's a ''semi-matte' No. Not for me it wasn't, It was complete matte and made my skin/foundation look flaky and flat. 

2, The lightest shade was WAY to dark for me! For an expensive, high end foundation I just wish they would think of the pale girls for once. 

3, The coverage was light to medium. I read everywhere that it was a buildable coverage, it isn't. After about 3 layers of the foundation you could still see my imperfections. 

On the positive side the foundation bottle is beautiful! I adore the packaging! Just lovely! 

It retails for about £32 in selective stores. 
Would I recommend it? If you have dry skin - no. If you have imperfections (scarring) then no. 
But I do think it would look good on oily skin that hasn't got a lot of imperfections and you just want a light coverage. 

What do you think about Diorskin range? Do you love this foundation? Let me know in the comments below! 

-Anna xoxo 

2 comments

  1. oh no im really not a fan of dry/matt finishes thats such a shame! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/modelling-with-motel-rocks.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a shame with this foundation :( I really had high hopes for it! Thanks for the comment! :)x

      Delete