The True Reds

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Hello everyone! 
It's nearly winter and that means getting out my red lipsticks! 
L'oreal Paris came out with a new ''Color Riche Lip'' collection called ''Exclusive Pure Reds'' ft Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Liya Kebede and Eva Longoria. 


L-R - Liya's color, Blake's color. 


Liya's color has a slight orange undertone and is also a warm red. 
Blake's color has a blue undertone and is a cold red. 

I couldn't decided which will look better on me since I have neutral undertones in my complexion so I bought the two that will look the best with pale skin. 

Turns out because I have neutral undertones in me I can pull off the orange and blue undertones in the lipsticks! Score!  


Liya's color. 


Blake's color. 

I really like these lipsticks, they are semi matte and doesn't dry the lips. Also very pigmented. 10/10! 

You can get them here and they range about £6.99 

-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment