Youtubers And Their Products - What Do You Think?

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Hi everyone! 
Many Youtubers have now gone big. And by big I mean writing their own books, cosmetics range, beauty range, App games, radio and TV shows. I remember watching them back in 2010 and never thinking they will become this big! 
Anyway bloggers/vloggers Zoella and Tanya Burr have released their own cosmetics and beauty range. I've done a blog post on Tanya Burr's lipgloss and nail polish on my blog before, you can read it here
I was curious with Zoella's beauty range, i've heard many great things about them. I went into Superdrug and got my hands on the ''Fizz bar'' also Tanya's Lipgloss and nail polish. 

Zoella's fizz bar is amazing for the price! £5 for a decant smell and a lovely bath! What else could go more wrong? I'm a big fan on Tanya's lip glosses I think they are one of the best drugstore lipgloss out there! The nail polish are average, after 4 months it will dry up. 

What do you think about this whole youtubers bringing out their own range of things? Do you think it's a rip off for them to make more money? I've heard a lot of people saying that. I disagree I think it's an amazing opportunity for them! It's amazing how someone could write a blog/turn on a camera and talk and get enough amount of views to have their own line of cosmetics, books. beauty etc range! 

Until next time! 
-Anna xoxo  

No comments

Post a Comment