Bath and Body Work Candles

Thursday 9 October 2014

Hi everyone! 
When the nights get darker and the weather turns colder I bring out my scented candles and boy oh boy did I have fun whilst shopping at Bath and Body Works in Canada! 
It was a great timing going in there because they just released their Autumn collection so I was very happy to see this! 




Small mason jar candle in Bourbon Butterscotch 


The main ones - Mason Jar Candles 








The main ones I picked up was the ones that I liked the most. Honest to god ALL OF THEM SMELLS SO GOOD! 
Leaves being one of the most popular candles I had to smell it and believe me on this it literally smells like Autumn Leaves! You know that Autumn smell when your out and about with the weather being dry and the sun shining yet its cold? Yes it's that smell! 

Of course I had to pick up a pumpkin smelling candle. Most of the pumpkin candles there had some sort of ''spice'' in them and i'm not to keen on the spice scent. So the Caramel Pumpkin Swirl is just perfect! 

Then this was a random candle. My mother was with me shopping and she picked up the Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding and she loved the scent! Me too! It smells like a coffee shop with fresh pudding in the making. Lovely! 

So that's my Bath and Body Works haul. What your favourite scented candle? Let me know in the comments! 

-Anna xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment