Battle of The Illuminating Radiance Finish

Thursday 16 October 2014

Hi everyone! 
I don't know about you, but over the past few months I've seen illuminating, radiance and dewy words everywhere! 
Brands have been exploding with different illuminating creams and dewy foundations a lot this year. Even at fashion shows you see models with incredibly healthy, radiance looking skin walking down the catwalk. 

So I bought a few shares of illuminating radiance creams. These are my top 3. 



I find these the best simply because they do what they say. They give you such a nice radiance look to your skin and gives the most amazing finish after you put your makeup on. If your not a fan of dewy/satin finish then these aren't for you. I don't know what these are like on oily skin since I have dry skin but...Dry skin people...You will LOVE these! Go check them out ASAP! 

You honestly look awake and healthy with these creams. Best things ever since slice bread I'd say!  

The best one? I don't know. They work so good in different ways (but it a good way) that I can't say which ones my favorite! 

Have you tried any these? Do you like them? Or your more of a matte kind of human? Let me know in the comments below! 

-Anna xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment