Back to Blogging - Catch Up #1

Thursday 27 November 2014

So i've been away from blogging for a week. Not that matters to anyone. But to me it seems like forever since I last blogged. But I have an excuse...it was my 18th last saturday. And I went a little bit hard that night...And I had a very important exam in college on wednesday so that needed time. 

But yes! I am 18! An adult. Even though this has nothing to with my blog, I thought I might write about it so in a couple of years I can look back at it and remember what an awesome night it was!

Let's start on the Thursday, 2 days before my birthday. My college friends got me this wonderful chocolate fudge cake which was amazing!  
Also these photos are all of my iphone...and snapchat...yeah.



 My signature pose with the peace sign haha! 

Then it was time to go out and partey! I've been out a couple of times before so it wasn't just as i've just turned 18 and experience alcohol for the first time. 




Here are only some snaps of the night, but it was so good to have 2 of my closest childhood friends celebrating my 18th with me! Since I live in Wales and from a very small town we basically knew everyone there and some of my friends that went to uni came back home and ugh it was wonderful :) 

I'm so thankful for everything I got and the awesome friends I have! :)

But good things come at a price...Right now I have a really bad head cold (well it doesn't help that your birthday is in November and it was raining that night and I didn't have a jacket sooo...) Also I lost my I.D and about £40 so yes. Great! Haha! 

What did you on your 18th? Did you celebrate it? Or you think 18th isn't that important? Let me know in the comments below! 

Until next time 
-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment