Urban Decay Naked 2 v Naked 3 Palette

Thursday 13 November 2014

Urban Decay's palettes are probably my favorite palettes of all time. They are just amazing! They have such great colours with a mix of matte, satin and shimmery eyeshadows. 


The first palette I got was the Naked 2. It was when I started getting into reading blogs and watching youtube, that I realised everyone used this palette. So I went and bought it. It has cool undertones to it that goes well with green eyes and just suited me well. 

Naked 3 is my latest palette to enter my collection. I LOVE the rose gold neutral eyeshadows in this palette! This one is utterly beautiful and since I just got it i'm still trying out different looks with it. But if you have green/blue eyes and blonde hair then you must get this palette! It looks amazing with them features! 


I personally feel that the Naked 2 is the best. I think that you get a lot more looks from it. With the Naked 3 because everything has pink undertones to it, it's sometimes hard to get/pull off a pink eyeshadow look. 

If your thinking of getting a Naked palette I would totally recommend the Naked 2. It has colours that will look good on everyone and has more of a variety of looks you can get with it. 

Have you get any of the Naked palette? What's you fave? Let me know in the comments below! 

Until next time! 
-Anna xoxo 


1 comment

  1. I've been thinking of buying one of the naked palettes but it's so hard to decide which (and it's not like I can just go all out and buy them all..I wish). I think I might go for 2 now though! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete