The Top 3 Best Eyebrow Products

Monday 10 November 2014

Eyebrows. They have been on trend for the last 2 years thanks to Cara Delevingne and her big, bold eyebrows. Now, I wasn't and never will be a fan of the bushy, bold eyebrows. I just think they don't look good on me at all and I totally prefer skinny, thin eyebrows. 
The last 2 years i've been experimenting what different brow products that works the best, by looking at youtube videos and blog reviews I have finally got the top 3 I love the best. 

L-R 
1, Sleek Makeup Eyebrow Kit - £8.49 
2, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - $23.00
3, Mac eyeshadow in Omega - With Mac 208 brush - £13.00 

1, Sleek eyebrow kit was my first ever eyebrow kit. It comes with a powder, wax, 2 small brushed & a small tweezers. I actually think that for £8 this kit is amazing! Plus it's my favorite one! The powder is truly amazing! It goes on smoothly and soft and gives you the right amount of powder you want for your eyebrows. 

2, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is one of the most popular brow product going. It got popular by Cara telling everyone that she uses it on her brows. And of course it was a hit. This is a pencil product and also comes with a brush at the end. I feel this product works well if you want bold eyebrows. Plus since it's in pencil form you have a lot more control with it. 

3, Mac Omega eyeshadow and 208 brush. This is a perfect colour for blondes. It has an ashy tone to it. I find that this is the easiest way of apply it. You have to build up the colour to get bold eyebrows. Plus the brush is amazing to apply with. 

What's your fave brow product? Let me know if the comments below! 

-Anna xoxo 


2 comments

  1. Love this post! I'm currently using urban decay basics palette with the real techniques angled brush, i think i'll try the mac omega eyeshadow as I prefer a powder than a pencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forgot about the basics palette! I've used that on my brows before and it was pretty good! Great for travelling when you have limited things to bring with you :) Thank you for your comment! x x x

    ReplyDelete