Favourite Autumn Perfumes

Friday 7 November 2014

Autumn my favourite season! I just love everything about it, from the cozy nights in to the sunny harsh cold weather. Love it! Now when it comes to the perfumes i'm a girl that changes her perfumes according to the seasons. Basically I wouldn't dare use Marc Jacobs ''Daisy'' in Summer, Autumn or Winter because it's my Spring fragrance. 

I feel as when the weather becomes dark and cold I tend to wear musky and heavy perfumes. Here are my fave Autumn fragrance. 


1, Giorgio Armani - Si - 30ml for £46.00
2, Thierry Mugler - Alien  - 30ml for £48.00
3, Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo  - 40ml for £49.00
4, Dior - Miss Dior  - 30ml for £47.00

And now for the hard part because how the hell can I describe the scents?!

1, Si is a sweet vanilla, woody scent. It has that woody/musky scent but with a twist of a sweet/fruity but not fresh scent. Some people like it others don't. 
2, Alien a very popular perfume! Again a woody scent. With white floral and amber notes. It smells so good! I can't get enough of it. 
3, Jimmy Choo first fragrance is a sweet and spicy scent. But don't let that spicy note make you think it smells like a curry (haha) You can barely smell the spice in it. Kinda smells like Si but swapped around with the fruity and spice. 
4, Miss Dior again with the vanilla and amber notes but a lot more light and fresh than the others. If you don't like heavy perfumes with a lot of musky/woody notes in them then try this one. 

What's your favourite autumn perfume? Let me know in the comments below! 

-Anna 
xoxo

4 comments

  1. I have the Jimmy Choo perfume and I love it! I'm on my second bottle and I dont rarely get the same one twice...Its such a sexy scent, perfect for Autumn

    Along Came Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I love it! I'm still on my first bottle...although it's on it's last few drops! Thank you for your comment :)
      -Anna xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've just run out of my beloved Miss Dior so I'll definitely give these a sniff next time I'm in town.

    Www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you'll love Si then! ! Thank you for your comment! :)
      -Anna xoxo

      Delete