Charlotte Tilbury - Love is The Drug - Blush

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hello everyone! 
Charlotte Tilbury- The brand of the year! I've seen her name and products everywhere in 2014 and even though it is a little bit expensive it's totally worth it! It's one of them brands where you KNOW every product will be amazing! 

I picked up Wonderglow Skin Illuminator and Love is The Drug blush whilst in London a couple of weeks ago. 
My mother has stolen my wonderglow and I can not review it before giving it a go! So be patient with that blog post..coming soon... 


''Love is My Drug'' blush is a light pink with very subtle shimmers in it that give you an amazing glow and healthy look. It looks amazing of fair skin girls. The pink and the shimmers makes you look radiant and awake without being too harsh. You can defiantly build this up plus a little goes a long way! 


The packaging has a 1940's vibe to it. Which is very refreshing to see in the makeup world.  


Excuse the blister on my hand...As you can see the blush is such a beautiful colour! This was only one swatch, it's just the right amount of pigment you need in a blush! This gets a thumbs up from me! 

You can get this blush here for £30 

Have you tried anything from the Charlotte Tilbury range? Let me know in the comments below! 
p.s - Do you think the Magic Cream is worth the money? 

Until next time!
-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment