The Top 5 Apps That YOU Need

Friday 28 November 2014

Smartphones and apps have changed our lives. We can't function without them! So here's my top 5 apps that YOU need! (This only applies to iphone users) 


1# Travel - Google Maps. Now this is a simple one really. Yes the iphone does have maps on it but trust me, After getting google maps on your phone you will never look back. Google maps has everything you need. Directions, Locations for restaurants, shops, houses etc and my favorite thing a SatNav. What else do you want from an app?! 

2# Travel - Trainline. If you live in the UK this is the most important thing that you need. This app let's you know what time the train goes, the next one in, if there's a delay and also let you buy tickets. It defiantly helped me a lot of times! 

3# Lifestyle - Clue. This is an app that let's you track down your period. And believe me, it get's it right every time! It tells you when you ''fertile window'' which means this is the best time for pregnancy, tells you when you get your PMS and when your next period will start. What's also good about this app, it allows you to tell how you are feeling, what's you period flow, if you had unprotected sex and keeps you on track if your on the pill. It's really worth getting ladies! 

4# Photography - SquareReady. It's like InstaSize but obviously different. I always thought with InstaSize I could never really get the same layout as I want all of my pictures to be. But with SquareReady it allows you to get the same size every time. You defiantly need this app if you want your whole pictures to be on Intsagram. 

5# Photography - VSCOcam. One of the best editing tools for your photos. It has everything you need. From lightening you photos to some great, awesome filters that has a lot more variety than Instagram. I usually use this app all the time to edit my photos. 

And that's a wrap! Have you tried any of these apps? Or what do you recommend? Let me know in the comments below! 

-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment