Top 3 Hair Texture Sprays

Monday 17 November 2014

Hair texturing sprays...I live for them. They give my flat, thin, lifeless hair such a great boost and texture to them! Here's my top 3 


1, L'oreal Paris #TXT Texture Styling spray - £3.97 
2, Bumble and bumble Dryspun Finish spray - £21.50 
3, VO5 Dry Texture Spray - £4.19

1, This one gives you the best volume. When your hair is looking flat this gives your just the right amount of lift you need! Also it doesn't give you that tacky texture you get with some sprays. I also feel as if this is the best when you want messy, bed hair, looks like you gave an effort but you just sprayed this on your hair. This gets an A+ 

2, This one is the most expensive and the one I don't like the best. Don't get me wrong it does exactly what it says, gives you texture in your hair but I feel as it only last about 2 hours and then the texture is gone. But I feel as if this is the most nicest, light feeling sprays. That's why I use it. I have a feeling this might work better on thick hair...Let me know in the comments if you have tried this one and what do you think about it! 

3, My first texturing spray! It smells so good! I've had compliments on what I smell like when i'm using this, haha! This is more like the L'oreal one but without so much of the volume. It works amazing on giving you texture and holding it in place. You can scrunch your hair with this and it will stay like that for a good couple of hours!

So what do you think? Have any of you tried texturing sprays before? Let me know in the comments below! Texture sprays is a must have for fine hair! 

-Anna xoxo

2 comments

  1. I love the L'Oreal one! I just find it doesn't last as long as I would like. I may have to try the VO5 option next :) thank you for your recommendations x

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete