Dry Skin Be Gone! - Garnier Moisture Match - Dry to Very Dry

Tuesday 2 December 2014

It's always a struggle to find a good moisturiser for me. I've been through so many bottles and jars of moisturisers but i've never had any luck with them, until now! 

I was using Benefit's Total Moisture Facial Cream when I suddenly realised that it did nothing for me. I tend to get a very dry/flaky nose and every time I was using Benefit's moisturiser it only made my skin a tiny bit less dry, but always when putting foundation on it would cling onto my dry skin.  


I was watching some youtube videos and this one girl was using this moisturiser, and her skin looked so beautifully radiant and none dry when she applied this. Of course I went out and bought it. It retails for about £5.99 from boots.  

After only using it once I noticed what a big different it made! My skin was smooth and hydrated and there was no more flaky skin on the nose! Result! Also it isn't heavy or greasy on the skin as it absorbs right in. Would totally recommend to those who have dry skin. 

What do you think of Garnier Moisture Match range? Have you tried any of them? Let me know in the comments! 

-Anna xoxo 


1 comment

  1. This is definitely what I need! I currently use Simple and I find it can leave my skin a bit oily, so I think I will try this out. I also recently went to a spa and had a facial and was told that if you have dry skin you MUST make sure that you exfoliate first else the moisturiser sits on top of the dead skin and you can come out in blemishes. I'm sure you probably know this, but just a little tip in case not! :)

    diaryofafashiondropout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete