Full Coverage Foundations #3 | Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation

Saturday 20 December 2014

Back when I was on accutane - a acne medication for severe acne - my face obviously broke out to the max! Going through bottles of ''full coverage foundation'' and none of them really gave me the satisfaction, I cam across this little number. 


This to me is my all time favorite full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way and its very pigmented, great for covering redness and imperfections. This was my go to foundation whilst on that medication simply because how it didn't irritate my skin, didn't brake me out, covered all my acne and was very long lasting! 

Being a mousse texture foundation it's easy to blend and instantly gives a full coverage. It does has a slight fragrance to it but you can not smell it once it's on your face. Another good point is that this foundation has a satin finish. Great for those with dry skin! 

Available in 10 shades this retails for £34 and you can get it here 

Have you tried this foundation? Let me know! 

Until next time
-Anna xoxo 


2 comments

  1. I never tried this one but I heard so many good things about it. My skin is a little oily (t-zone), would you recommend that foundation anyways?
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Although you might want to powder your t-zone for it to not smudge off but otherwise I think it will be fine :) Let me know if you will try this!
    -Anna xx

    ReplyDelete