The Exact Kylie Jenner Lip Liner | MAC Soar

Monday 29 December 2014

2014 has been all about Kylie Jenner's lips. From how did she get them so big?! & What did she use?! And of course the big debate of did she or didn't she get them done? Personally I think she did...I have yet to see a tutorial that get's them exactly like her's...

Anyway moving on, There has been many suggestions on what she use. The top 3 are MAC's Velvet Teddy Lipstick, Whirl and Soar Lip liner. Trying to get one of these products is so hard. Everywhere is sold out. But when I saw ''Soar'' available on the MAC website I didn't even hesitate to buy it. 



I was very excited to try this lip liner out. I'm never the one to wear lipliners. Plus I only had 1 other MAC lip liner. When it arrived it wasn't what I expected. Brace yourself for the worst dry lips...


I was very disappointed with the colour. In this picture it looks like it has red undertones to it. And for me in real life it washes me out completely. Looking at pictures online it has more of a pink, mauve undertones to it. My lips are very pigmented so maybe that has a lot to do with it. Or maybe i just got a failed one? I have no idea! Let me know if you also think this is wrong. 

But what other lip liners have you tried? Every tried whirl, soar and velvet teddy before? Let me know! 

-Anna xoxo 

2 comments

  1. Ohh it is too bad that you did not like how the colour looked! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such a shame! I really wanted to like this! I still believe it might be my lips though...they are so red/pigmented haha!

      Delete