When Your Bioderma Runs Out...

Friday 5 December 2014

For a good 2 years now i've been using Bioderma every single day. It's so quick taking off your makeup/eye makeup and gives you such an nice refreshed feeling on the skin. But when the time comes, your Bioderma will run out...Luckily more brands have finally found out about the amazing cleansing water. 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water has been raved so much this year that I just couldn't miss out on a review of it. 
Last year when I went to Paris I bought 2 big bottles of Bioderma that has lasted me nearly a good year! So when I used the last few drops of my Bioderma, I knew exactly what cleansing water I was going to get. 

If you don't know about Cleansing Waters, it's basically a makeup remover, can also use on your eyes. They are like makeup wipes but better! 

I was very happy with Garnier. They hit the spot when it comes to this product. Removes everything and doesn't sting my eyes! (Which I did find with their eye makeup remover, post about it ''Disappointing Products #1'' If you want to read about it) It's gentle and doesn't dry out the skin. For a steal of £4.99 you can't go wrong with it! 

Let me know what you think about cleansing waters? Do you like them or not? Ever tried Bioderma? Let me know! 

Until next time 
-Anna xoxo 

1 comment