Full Coverage Foundations #2 | Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation

Thursday 11 December 2014

The 2nd blog post about full coverage foundation features this little number. Tarte has been one of the most talk about brands in the last 2 years, and their 12 Hour Amazonian Clay foundation has been one of their best selling products. 


Being Tarte this foundation is very friendly to the skin. Using natural ingredients and has an SPF of 15 it doesn't go wrong for the skin. It's a semi-matte, buildable and has 16 shades to choose from. 

Again with this foundation is had a mousse, thick texture to it but when applied it turns out smooth and silky. It's defiantly on the medium to full coverage. For example, if using a beauty blender to apply you will get full coverage but applied with a brush you will get medium coverage. 

This is a great foundation if you have oily or normal skin. My combination skin did not like this. It showed dry patches on my skin and left my nose oily. I have to say that the power stay it great it did not come off after wearing it for 12 hours. I did find that I could feel this foundation on me. But I am really impressed with their colour range! 16 shades with cool, neutral and warm tones! Brilliant! 

You can get this foundation if your from the UK here for £32.50 

Overall I would't buy this again for me. My skin and this foundation just doesn't go well. 

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think about it? Do you want it? Let me know! 

Until next time
-Anna xoxo 

1 comment

  1. Really want to try this one! (: artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete