The Best Exfoliator for Sensitive Skin!

Monday 8 December 2014

When you have sensitive skin it's hard to find an exfoliator that doesn't irritates your skin. Well let me introduce you to ''The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Exfoliator for Sensitive Skin'' 


I've been using this for about 2 months and it's definitely the best exfoliator for my skin. The other exfoliator I used was to drying and harsh on my skin. It left my face feeling tight and an extreme flaky nose. 

The aloe in this helps calm your sensitive skin. It also hasn't got big exfoliating beads, it has small fine beads but just the right amount of them in it. 
It retails for £10 which I think is a bargain for this exfoliator! 

What's your favourite exfoliator? Have you tried this one? Let me know in the comments! 

-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment