Easy, Fast and Flawless Tan in 60 Minuets

Thursday 4 December 2014

Sometimes you just can't wait overnight for your tan to develop. And you can't bare going out with your tan undeveloped or afraid of streaks happening. But now your troubles and worries have gone. Let me introduce you to FakeBake 60 Minuets Self Tan Liquid. 


This fake tan has changed my life. Even though I still love my St Tropez Tan it just sometimes takes to much time. FakeBake has this tan where it develops in just 60 minuets, after that you can jump into the shower and have a beautiful natural looking tan. 

It does say not to leave it on for over 3 hours unless you was a dark, patch tan. 1 hour - Natural Tan, 2 hours - Golden Tan, 3 hours - Dark Tan. 

It's so easy to use as you just spray it on, blend it in with a tanning mat, wait an hour and your done. Also it dried so fast! Once it's on it won't come off! 

What's your favourite tan? Any recommendations? Let me know! 

-Anna xoxo 

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. With cloudy days, no tan is in the horizon. I could use this for sure.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete