Full Coverage Foundations #1 - Vitchy Dermablend Foundation

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Full coverage foundations are my life. I just love how handy they are for covering my scared skin from acne. Even though getting a full coverage foundation might be scary for some, how much is enough? Buildable? Cakey? Once you get a real good foundation you'll never look back. 


Let's start with the acne friendly one. This Vitchy Dermablend Foundation changed my life. It's a friendly foundation to those who have sensitive and acne skin. You only need a pea size amount of this and it will cover any imperfections. It also last up to 16 hours, although I would say more like 10 hours. It has ''Soft Focus'' effect on the skin to make it look flawless. And lastly it gives you a natural satin finish. 

The foundation has a mousse, thick look to it. Like Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation and Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. 

The downfall of this is the colour range. There are only 5 shades available. And most are dark. I have the lightest shade - 15 Opal - And I have to wear fake tan with it or else I can not pull it off. 

It ranges for about £16.00 in selective stores. 

What do you think about this foundation? Are you a fan of full coverage? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @Annalaleex 

Until next time 
-Anna xoxo 

3 comments

  1. I have read soooo much about this foundation but I believe it's a heavy coverage? I am a sheer coverage fan so have never tried this. I do have a few friends who are looking for a good heavy coverage foundations, will recommend them to try this. Thank you for the good review. xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a heavy coverage, but something about it just makes it feel like your wearing nothing! Love it! Hopefully your friends will try this foundation out and like it! Thank you for your comment! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this foundation! I'm super pale so I mix white foundation with the Opal shade.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete