On Your Christmas Wish List... | Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow

Monday 15 December 2014

Charlotte Tilbury makeup is becoming one of my favorite brands. I think her products are amazing quality and very glamours! After reading many reviews of different products from her I decided to buy the Wonder Glow Instant Soft Focus Beauty Flash...primer? I like to call it? That's what I use it for, but you can wear it like a primer, mixed with foundation, over foundation or just on its on and it will give you an amazing healthy looking, sun-kissed skin. 



I mainly got this because of it's ''soft focus'' effect. It will vanish imperfections but still give you a luminosity look. It's one of them products that you need try in your life! It just makes your foundation look flawless and perfect! 

It has a golden undertones to it that gives you the most beautiful sun kissed look. The only downside I have for this is the fragrance. I'm not a fan of fragranced makeup (although lipstick/lipgloss doesn't count) It's not an overwhelming scent to it but you can defiantly notice it. But it doesn't brake me out! Win!

It retails for £38.50 and you can get it here 

Defiantly a worth on the christmas list! 

Until next time 
-Anna xoxo 

No comments

Post a Comment